Somewhere in Brexit Land
Area Code Hookup Thread
Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Somewhere in Brexit Land
416/647/437 Cole St. Regent Park, Toronto
G'way with ye!! I grew up there (but moved away 2 years ago)! With such a small population, i never thought I'd meet an Islander on torn!!
What might be the chances we knew each other irl?
Have you ever been to jail? I was a guard for 25 years lol
CO ftw
Would that be the sleepy hollow one or the pizza delight? I've only ever been to the pizza delight one :P
I don't think anybody plays torn in cologne germany except my gf. But when i visit family in uk next summer i will have a few pints with some torn mates, looking forward to that.
Well, we have Halle, Munich, Karlsruhe, Braunschweig, Berlin and I think Hamburg on Torn.
If I remember well.
So wouldn't be surprised if there were more from Cologne.
cripes you're showing your age...Sleepy Hollow opened in I'm guessing 1979. I've been retired for 2 years now and am 66 years old.
780... that narrows it down to 3/4 of the Province of Alberta. Roughly the area of Japan x3.
Yeah, but I bet Alberta doesn't have tentacle porn!!
West London, UK
613-592-xxxx
Depends on which bbq place your picking.....
Melbourne ,VIC
From there, but haven't been back in years. Perhaps in two or three years :P
Southern Philippines anyone?
KCK or KCMO
KCMO, but I live on state line. :-)
I'm 2 hours south
In the vicinity of Hammer
519 / 226