Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Area Code Hookup Thread

Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Discussion.

145 replies · 1.97k views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Stork [1874681]

G'way with ye!! I grew up there (but moved away 2 years ago)! With such a small population, i never thought I'd meet an Islander on torn!!

What might be the chances we knew each other irl?



Krastinov [1542326]

I don't think anybody plays torn in cologne germany except my gf. But when i visit family in uk next summer i will have a few pints with some torn mates, looking forward to that.
Flugkatze [1718691]

Well, we have Halle, Munich, Karlsruhe, Braunschweig, Berlin and I think Hamburg on Torn.
If I remember well.
So wouldn't be surprised if there were more from Cologne.
2dogs [1014664]

cripes you're showing your age...Sleepy Hollow opened in I'm guessing 1979. I've been retired for 2 years now and am 66 years old.