The RSPCA and PETA would generate a lot of negative press for TC. Also might not help in the rankings for search engines. Drugs, stealing, and murder are in different categories than animal cruelty and sexually based offences. Even though it is just a game people tend to take it very seriously.
I invite you to search for KG Dogfighting app in previous years of news articles. Let me know what you find buddy. It's not about people going and doing it, but how people fee about it.
I fully agree with Cynic, back on a previous account I had the good fortune to play whilst dogs were here and it definitely was very cool and great fun.
I remember that there were some issues for me as back then I didn't own a computer and had only limited accsess to the Internet so sadly my dogs were often hungry and thirsty.
Cross breeding was my area of interest and I did eventually breed a monster that I called The BFD. By the way, that F didn't stand for friendly.
Having learnt a few of the ropes regarding feeding and exercise I made an extra big effort to get online and make sure that The BFD was in peak condition.
Unfortunately my friends computer died and I was offline for an extended period of time and The BFD and my other dogs all died.
There is no doubt though that it was a fantastic addition to the game and really was a cool way to spend small amounts of extra e.
I owned one of the first dogs in TC that I had named after you, Apollo. He was a champion in the HoF for a while. Then he got killed in a dog fight and I can only blame Michael Vick for his bad influence on me. Apollo was just as lovable as my estranged hubby/fac mate Apollo.
nvmedit: Never mind that no one ever heard of Michael Vick back then.
Well, you never had to pay 50 points to get a licence only 1.75 mil for the rotty. :D that's for sure. energy to do daily walks is no problem and money for food is no problem in today's economy.
well, when we could buy dogs, my wife in the game bought a rotti, she would feed it, let it out, walk it, every chance that she could, that was one healthy dog, and there was never a thought in her mind, of fighting that dog. That was her pet, that she took really good care of. And at the time, there was a lot of people playing, that felt the same way towards there dogs.
I wasn't too bothered about training etc back then haha, so the energy was going spare and I always seemed to have the money - don't ever remember struggling for it!