Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat block Issue

Started by EliteAlarik [2000551] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DrunkPunk [2001661] ×1

EliteAlarik [2000551]

Seems over the last week or so the game will cause Private chats to be blocked between people. Even though I have nobody blocked on my chat people can not get a hold of me.
Marc [24377]

Please have them both post here to confirm their settings are correct and that they still can't chat with you.
Kestriel [1934714]

I'm unable to send/receive chats from anyone. I've tried initiating chats with heaps of random people as well as people I'm friends with. I've tried switching browsers, as well as seeing if it will work on mobile, but nothing seems to be working and as far as i am aware my chat settings are enabled so anyone can message me. Hope to hear form you soon xx Kes.



dAV [2000828]

I was having this issue last night, mine even had my faction chat disappear and I was unable to use any chat functions - although I could start a chat if I'd had a recent chat with them. I ended up logging out and back in, when that didn't work I opened chat settings, disabled and re enabled. It took about 2-3 minutes and then all my chat windows popped up.

Not saying this will fix your issue, worked for me though.