Seems over the last week or so the game will cause Private chats to be blocked between people. Even though I have nobody blocked on my chat people can not get a hold of me.
Chat block Issue
Started by EliteAlarik [2000551] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
DrunkPunk [2001661] ×1
Seems over the last week or so the game will cause Private chats to be blocked between people. Even though I have nobody blocked on my chat people can not get a hold of me.
When you click on the settings tab do you have "anyone can initiate chat with you" selected?
Yes i do but i am not the only one with this issue
And what about the person you're trying to chat with?
Same thing they have enabled, not only that we have talked before
And what's their name?
DrunkPunk is the current problem the other was Winged_wolf
Please have them both post here to confirm their settings are correct and that they still can't chat with you.
Hi Taotuz
DrunkPunk [2001661] has blocked you
Mentions: DrunkPunk [2001661]
I'm unable to send/receive chats from anyone. I've tried initiating chats with heaps of random people as well as people I'm friends with. I've tried switching browsers, as well as seeing if it will work on mobile, but nothing seems to be working and as far as i am aware my chat settings are enabled so anyone can message me. Hope to hear form you soon xx Kes.
I was having this issue last night, mine even had my faction chat disappear and I was unable to use any chat functions - although I could start a chat if I'd had a recent chat with them. I ended up logging out and back in, when that didn't work I opened chat settings, disabled and re enabled. It took about 2-3 minutes and then all my chat windows popped up.
Not saying this will fix your issue, worked for me though.