Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drunk Torn...

Started by Mouse [520790] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 423 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mouse [520790]

So does anyone here regulate between drunk and more drunk on Torn? found one of my old drunken conversations that I was sent the morning after and found it amusing, does anybody else have any drunken chats/messages/posts that are like this?

I genuinely feel sorry for most of Subversive Alliance, as they got so many drunken messages, videos and pictures from me.

This is one of my moments from SA2/Mercs.

PrOnE2DiE: Mouse!
Mouse: gi
Mouse: hi
PrOnE2DiE: Ohh hi :P
PrOnE2DiE: I gata go woman want on but ill be back!
Mouse: evgme
Sil3ntAll: Mousey xD
Mouse: >
Mouse: ?
Sil3ntAll: Go to sleep xD
Mouse: no
Mouse: fucjdk the law
Mouse: -
Sil3ntAll: Lol :))
Mouse: yoiu're attracdstive
Sil3ntAll: Just woke up at 4 am to take a xanax and train and I find you here willing to share cookies xD crazy pants :))
Mouse: eh
Mouse: I jhust calledf you atractiver xd
Mouse: ha
Mouse: on a risakk
Mouse: roll*
Mouse: [
Sil3ntAll: You're drunk xD
Mouse: shut syo
Mouse: -
Mouse: up
Mouse: sobong
Mouse: sobver
Mouse: sober
Sil3ntAll: XD
Mouse: buet me
Mouse: bitw
Mouse: bituw
Mouse: bite
Mouse: i gihve yu
Sil3ntAll: Omg xD
Mouse: I GIIIIIIIIIIIVE UP
Mouse: ^^
Mouse: fucdsk it
Sil3ntAll: I'll go back to sleep xD try to survive and keep the cookies :P
Swatsicle [1593313]

My typing doesn't suffer much when I drink, although I do talk noticeably more - but people don't usually notice, it's stealthy since I also sometimes chat like a maniac sober.

It's way more noticeable on voice chat, but I don't go on that for Torn usually.
shak [1592807]

Mine are usually more abusive in a way that no one knows wtf i am on about. Its always fun looking bak the day after.
flufffy [494285]

Some of my best moderating happens when I'm 3 sheets to the wind.

Today I shall mostly be drinking White Cliff Merlot (2015).
Mouse [520790]

Swatsicle - I'm usually like that, but sometimes I get a bit...tooo...drunk lol.

Shak - Can't deny looking back the next day is either make or break, but usually hilarious haha

Mat - you're always open enough anyway :P

Fluffy - When are you not 3 sheets to the wind?!
_Cynic_ [206537]

I think you guys all need help, My cooldown is always maxed out with beer, but it has yet to get me even slightly tipsy let alone drunk!


Swatsicle [1593313]

Even when I get extremely drunk, I force myself to correct sentences until they're, well, correct. This is an extremely slow process that causes me to sometimes push out one sentence every minute+ instead of typing at my usual 130wpm. I've only ever managed to stop caring about that while texting... because phone key boards really suck when you're blasted.
Mouse [520790]

I think any chance I would have had, to type normal in the state I was in that time, would have resulted in me possibly getting arrested for throwing the coffee table out the window, I struggle enough to type when I am sober! aha. If you can still type over 100wpm, I'm very impressed with your drunken writings!
999FEDTL [1990064]

Best excuse used by players when they do something EXTREMELY stupid -

"Crap, I was drunk last night lol xD "

Didnt mean you OP, Met a few players who had said this xD



dunmugmeh [538353]

I drink every single day. Im smart enough not to do anything with tc play money when im blasted.I take it easy during the week now only 2 or 3 cans at most i only get hammered at the weekends now.your body and mind cant take it so well as you get a bit older :PI have had my best arguments with whiners , scammers and shemale multies when im hammered, they always send the best whining mails and they make me laugh so much when im drunk.as you can just imagine a apocalyptically cross spotty faced man boy bleating at you is funny as hell when you are drunk :P