Hey what about me :( #Karmaz4lyf
[karma] Karma Abuse by JFA
Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 234 / 234 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey what about me :( #Karmaz4lyf
Karma is pretty shite tho, would be fine with it being removed
But but but Harley and bogie would be really sad. [:tired:]
This is the best AoW thread to date. R- tho
this is too easy - you just gave me a new thread to downvote you even more
BRANDY - [image: 67.media.tumblr.com]
JFA- [image: static.tumblr.com]
[image: replygif.net]
[image: replygif.net]
Agreed :p It's generally just a fun number to look at cause it's the only thing I'm "good" at.
Awwww Harley, you're also kinda fun on irc.
But don't tell anyone that I said this. [:tongue:]
Tempted to tell everyone now.. xD
They wouldn't believe you anyway.
They know that I'm always unfriendly to everyone.
He can't. He's a one man faction. He trolls all of the top factions, that's why this is so funny.
Probably not a bad idea... It would be better than the risk of Marlon ending up on suicide watch, thanks to some JFA members [:tired:]
I downvoted this just for pure stupidity of it.. its a f**king game forum if you dont like it dont use it (not a JFA member)
Just another example of a pissing competition where the opposition has no interest whatsoever in seeing how high they can go.
They've just brought along lots of industrial fans and are happy to see the ensuring blowback.
Although MB means no harm, he has made a mockery of the karma system.
If it ever did have any meaning to be honest.
Hey marlon, I miss you babe. We had so much fun when I was 70 days old.
- MarlonBrando attacked you and lost [view] 2016/07/304:39:40 AM
- MarlonBrando attacked you and lost [view] 2016/07/255:44:42 AM
Mentions: MarlonBrando [1337797]
Worried about Imaginary Karma? Your the sort of guy that will hang himself when his pokemon gets killed....
What a silly thread. I down vote you !
i think everyone in this thread apart from marlon is gaining karma from it :P
Downvoted the OP. I'm not in JFA, but I have a lot more respect for them than for you.
I must admit, the part where you talk about your "staff" was funny, seeing as how you are a one person faction.
/If I thought you would listen, I'd recommend that you try not acting like a jerk.
If someone is disturbed enough to consider suicide over a forum score in a game then they need to stop using internet and get some support asap.