Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[karma] Karma Abuse by JFA

Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in Graveyard.

233 replies · 3.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 234 / 234 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Agreed :p It's generally just a fun number to look at cause it's the only thing I'm "good" at.
David [132845]

Probably not a bad idea... It would be better than the risk of Marlon ending up on suicide watch, thanks to some JFA members [:tired:]
GingerBush [1639763]

I downvoted this just for pure stupidity of it.. its a f**king game forum if you dont like it dont use it (not a JFA member)
manic [1554958]

Just another example of a pissing competition where the opposition has no interest whatsoever in seeing how high they can go.

They've just brought along lots of industrial fans and are happy to see the ensuring blowback.

Although MB means no harm, he has made a mockery of the karma system.

If it ever did have any meaning to be honest.
AntiSocial [821707]

Worried about Imaginary Karma? Your the sort of guy that will hang himself when his pokemon gets killed....

What a silly thread. I down vote you !
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Downvoted the OP. I'm not in JFA, but I have a lot more respect for them than for you.

I must admit, the part where you talk about your "staff" was funny, seeing as how you are a one person faction.

/If I thought you would listen, I'd recommend that you try not acting like a jerk.


dr4gon [1626180]

If someone is disturbed enough to consider suicide over a forum score in a game then they need to stop using internet and get some support asap.