Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions give xp?

Started by Amicus [2004799] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 157 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I don't believe they do, I've not personally had a level from a mission and I've not heard about anyone doing so but then again it's not been debunked either.

I imagine the EXP that does come from the mission is from completing the attack related mission. I believe that and crimes are the only two things that give EXP.
Amicus [2004799]

Wouldn't it make sense to include missions as exp gainers?
Because there are some missions that don't include an attack, or at least an attack that will win.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Many people think that almost everything you do in the game gives xp. But it's difficult to test the theory and certainly almost impossible to quantify it.
Butters [34298]

I suspect that pretty much everything you do in torn gives exp based on what we've been told in the past, so any mission objective will probably give exp.