Anyone Pls Tell me.All of my merit used awreness.Now, It reach lev9.But I found nothing.I go every where of torn.Pls answer me. What I wrong? or What I do?
Awreness
Started by Kolovrat [1704007] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 3 likes ·
I just noticed that you haven't found a single items since pre-RESPO... I take it you don't know that you need to look for items on the map manually. Zoom in and start in 1 corner and pan around the …
Anyone Pls Tell me.All of my merit used awreness.Now, It reach lev9.But I found nothing.I go every where of torn.Pls answer me. What I wrong? or What I do?
Just click the city occasionally, eventually something will spawn. But you have to click the city now and then, if you don't nothing will happen.
Awareness is by no means a self runner. You must be active and click the city link such as every hour.
^All the answers above^ ...
Plus: The awareness function is reducing the rarity (eg: from common to uncommon), NOT increasing the spawn rate, so for the items to spawn, U'll still need to be actively visiting the City (most common suggestion is twice per hour), please refer to Ched's post here: [Click]
Best of Luck.. =)
Mentions: Inconsistencies in personal perk display
Clicking the city isn't even required anymore. Just being active by going to the gym, crimes, forums, ect can get you city finds.
Unless going to the city link for the first time in a week landed me 3 items randomly lol.
I just noticed that you haven't found a single items since pre-RESPO...
I take it you don't know that you need to look for items on the map manually. Zoom in and start in 1 corner and pan around the map looking for items.
Or use DoctorN by Mauk to make those items larger.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/doctorn-for-torn/kfdghhdnlfeencnfpbpddbceglaamobk
Now I understand.I play in last 3 year ago. Then I didn't play about 2 years.Since I play last three year ago player no need search item.Player need go to everywhere but change now. :D
I see you found 9 items on your map... lol
Lol
nice detective work there
This directly goes against the findings I had after an extensive amount of testing across several months where using the sidebar only positively did not result in any item spawns. Ill poke around for the next few days without going to the city and see if I still get a spawn.
For the record the post from ched also meant that the awareness effect adjusted the rarity of items in the different categories spawning, rather than directly adjusting the initial chance of having a spawn, but the net effect is as described in the awareness change announcement (ie. more item spawns and better quality).
Edit: It's a hard habit to get out of (clicking on the city) - I'll start from now:
Nice! There are 92 items around the city: Sks Carbine, First Aid Kit, Chamois Plushie, Grenade, Throwing Knife, Small First Aid Kit, Fiveseven, Police Vest, Drug Pack, Pack of Music CDs, Baseball Bat, Taurus, Raven MP25, Vairocana Buddha Sculpture, Bunch of Flowers, Flak Jacket, Morphine, Vicodin, TMP, Pearl Necklace, Anti Tank, Morphine, Beretta 92FS, Box of Bon Bons, S&W M29, Gold Ring, Dagger, Leopard Coin, Vektor CR-21, Advanced Driving Tactics Manual, Small First Aid Kit, Sks Carbine, Gold Necklace, Box of Chocolate Bars, Pearl Necklace, Tear Gas, Qsz-92, Pillow, Jackhammer, Baseball Bat, Bottle of Beer, Box of Bon Bons, First Aid Kit, Kitten Plushie, Morphine, Tavor TAR-21, Can of Red Cow, Motorcycle Helmet, USP, Plastic Watch, Pen Knife, P90, Taurus, Can of X-MASS, Bottle of Beer, Desert Eagle, AK-47, Panda Plushie, Tank Top, Big Box of Chocolate Bars, Pepper Spray, Black Senet Pawn, Can of Red Cow, Small First Aid Kit, Business Class Ticket, Can of X-MASS, Can of Tourine Elite, Pack of Music CDs, HEG, Gold Noble Coin, Sawed-Off Shotgun, Claymore Sword, Benelli M1 Tactical, Single Red Rose, Monkey Plushie, Florin Coin, Bag of Reindeer Droppings, Ketamine, Glock 18, Big Box of Chocolate Bars, Plain Silver Ring, Single Red Rose, Bottle of Champagne, Slim Crowbar, Diamond Ring, Scimitar, Grenade, Box of Medical Supplies, White Senet Pawn, Nessie Plushie, Ergonomic Keyboard and Pen Knife.
Look forward to your findings.
And its still a BS waste of merits.
When I had no merits in Awareness I would find a few items per week. Mostly useless, sometimes less useless.
Then I trippled my activity, and had awareness at 10/10 for a few years. Found 4 or 5 kitchen knifes.
Then regilded my merits. Back to finding useless items once again, but at least I find them.
For myself, and for many with me, having merits in awareness actually makes it impossible to find anything.
Spending on awareness is like going into the casino and putting all your money on blackjack while expecting to get rich.
Are you kidding me? :D