Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR bug

Started by NobbyButcher [1991093] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
NobbyButcher [1991093]

I put 8mil on ruission roulette and I left after abit because nobody joined but I never got my money back I did click leave then It asked if I'm sure and I said yes but I was Hosp at the same time I think
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Sorry, but I already checked the logs and wrote about what happened. Your opponent joined at 8:04:42 and used 'take action' option at 8:07:46.