I put 8mil on ruission roulette and I left after abit because nobody joined but I never got my money back I did click leave then It asked if I'm sure and I said yes but I was Hosp at the same time I think
RR bug
Started by NobbyButcher [1991093] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I put 8mil on ruission roulette and I left after abit because nobody joined but I never got my money back I did click leave then It asked if I'm sure and I said yes but I was Hosp at the same time I think
According to logs there was a winner (85543), who used 'take action' option.
Can't you check my actions I went off before anyone joined
According to logs your opponent joined at 8:04:42 and used 'take action' option at 8:07:46.
There was absolutely nobody there on my Screen that's why I left if you can check exactly what I did
Hellloooooooo
Sorry, but I already checked the logs and wrote about what happened. Your opponent joined at 8:04:42 and used 'take action' option at 8:07:46.