Anyone else got over 7k creds? Other than bogie of course...Love to see the bigtime players ; )
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mud [1740734]
· 4 likes ·
Mission credits earned: 7,416 I failed one though :( - Broly [1613023]
· 3 likes ·
Pidu: Mission credits earned: 7,000 - Pidu [121433]
· 3 likes ·
7.100 now ;)
Mentioned in this thread
Pidu [121433] ×1
Anyone else got over 7k creds? Other than bogie of course...Love to see the bigtime players ; )
Getting very close there:
- Mission credits earned:6,874
Pidu: Mission credits earned: 7,000
Mentions: Pidu [121433]
7.100 now ;)
You got to stop sleeping with Ched, bro xP
I have missed one mission now due to hols and have 3 stacked up waiting right now xP people might be able to start catching up
I spend my credits on the ammo.
Mission credits earned: 7,416
I failed one though :(
Mission credits earned:7,649 Been at one notch as well for a while now
Missions completed 233
Mission credits 7600
One more segment on Dukes to go
Is there any way to speed up getting credits it takes a long time to get to 1000.
Yes there is, it's by moving up on contract difficulty.
I'm on 8,683 points, imagine how much time i spent to get here... :P
- Contracts completed:253
- Mission credits earned:8,688
I've had several long breaks away from the game but got back on the saddle properly just before the missions kicked off, so perfect timing for me! :D
Thanks I have moved up to very hard and getting over 80 credits a mission thanks it was only patients needed lol
Mission credits earned:10,925
- Mission credits earned:12,061
- Contracts completed:250
- Mission credits earned:8,145
- Mission credits earned:11,163