Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission creds

Started by miro [1689701] on in Missions.

17 replies · 346 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Pidu [121433] ×1

Kingstown [1957679]

Getting very close there:
  • Mission credits earned:6,874
While having 2 open missions. I probably won't do the Field Trip mission, so that will set me back a bit.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I have missed one mission now due to hols and have 3 stacked up waiting right now xP people might be able to start catching up
Pidu [121433]

Yes there is, it's by moving up on contract difficulty.

I'm on 8,683 points, imagine how much time i spent to get here... :P
Coral [350465]
  • Contracts completed:253
  • Mission credits earned:8,688
I have failed a couple missions early on mind!

I've had several long breaks away from the game but got back on the saddle properly just before the missions kicked off, so perfect timing for me! :D
Horanos [168480]
  • Mission credits earned:12,061
Huh. I guess I'm not doing too terrible even though I failed some missions (fking casino mission and fking timed out travel mission, even though all targets were successfully hit.. bastards). Been some stretches of crappy low-pay missions lately, though.