About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 53
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Must admit I'm no expert on art but when asked to do some work for me, Frank was very good. He explained what he was doing and did all I asked of him.. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend this guy.
Now the job of sorting my profile out begins.
5/7 would recommend
R+ great art!!!
R+
Amazing work!!! ^.^
R+
Wow nice work..
Dude how many multies did you make to r+ this thread? [:sick:]
The examples look great, love the blues on the first one. R+
you live in a 3rd world country or something :P thanks for putting my images i asked for as examples
[:sick:]
Graved as per request