Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by 1983006 [1983006] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 436 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
53
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Must admit I'm no expert on art but when asked to do some work for me, Frank was very good. He explained what he was doing and did all I asked of him.. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend this guy.

Now the job of sorting my profile out begins.