I was just playing blackjack in the casino and there was a hand where the dealer revealed both of his cards before the round was over, before I had even decided on "hit me" or "stand". I'm not a blackjack expert, but it seemed like that shouldn't have happened. I dunno, maybe it's a bug. Thought I'd pass it along. I should have gotten the console code, sorry! I'll grab the code and a screenshot if it happens again.
Blackjack Dealer Bug
Started by Im_Not_Steve [2009776] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I afraid logs will not help in this case - please try to screenshot next time. Thanks!
I was just playing blackjack in the casino and there was a hand where the dealer revealed both of his cards before the round was over, before I had even decided on "hit me" or "stand". I'm not a blackjack expert, but it seemed like that shouldn't have happened. I dunno, maybe it's a bug. Thought I'd pass it along. I should have gotten the console code, sorry! I'll grab the code and a screenshot if it happens again.
I afraid logs will not help in this case - please try to screenshot next time. Thanks!