Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Dealer Bug

Started by Im_Not_Steve [2009776] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Im_Not_Steve [2009776]

I was just playing blackjack in the casino and there was a hand where the dealer revealed both of his cards before the round was over, before I had even decided on "hit me" or "stand". I'm not a blackjack expert, but it seemed like that shouldn't have happened. I dunno, maybe it's a bug. Thought I'd pass it along. I should have gotten the console code, sorry! I'll grab the code and a screenshot if it happens again.