it can take many tries before a starting racer gets the push- a racing point. Therefore I believe it should be more balanced.
Balancing races
Started by -Marcie- [1985535] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
it can take many tries before a starting racer gets the push- a racing point. Therefore I believe it should be more balanced.
So what you're saying is. Hey forget you have done 200 races to my 1 we are equal damn it!!....
No there are classes for a reason
also where is your suggestion? This is just a cry baby thread.
The classes are completely meaningless after a while. Almost everyone is in Class A.
Let's be honest. Racing has always been very hostile towards new racers and probably always will be unless if it starts handing out free points after every so long to help those at the back just pick it up a little.
Just balancing it without the better racers complaining would be a major issue.
I personally had serious trouble once I hit class A and had to use a Class B car for at least 50 races before I could even get a working Class A car modded up to a competitive level.
Now I'm fine, with plenty of spare points, but the climb up here is made pointlessly difficult by how hard it is to get enough points for modifications, or climbing the classes.
I got to class a in <100 races per class except b to a i think that was 250
if you rad it you may may have found the suggestion
negative ghost rider.
How should it be more balanced?
What should balance it?
How would you balance it?
All you said was it should be more balanced.
Honestly in Classes E thru B it's very easy to get a winning car. Just find a solid car in your class, and keep racing. After about 10-20 races you should get your first win if your constantly upgrading.
How old are you? Not trying to be mean but you didn't suggest a way to fix it, like PhaNToM said.
Plus, I think you misspelled "Read".... a little...
iknow