Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Balancing races

Started by -Marcie- [1985535] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
-Marcie- [1985535]

it can take many tries before a starting racer gets the push- a racing point. Therefore I believe it should be more balanced.
PhaNToM [1503918]

So what you're saying is. Hey forget you have done 200 races to my 1 we are equal damn it!!....

No there are classes for a reason

also where is your suggestion? This is just a cry baby thread.
AshleyT [1432316]

Let's be honest. Racing has always been very hostile towards new racers and probably always will be unless if it starts handing out free points after every so long to help those at the back just pick it up a little.

Just balancing it without the better racers complaining would be a major issue.

I personally had serious trouble once I hit class A and had to use a Class B car for at least 50 races before I could even get a working Class A car modded up to a competitive level.

Now I'm fine, with plenty of spare points, but the climb up here is made pointlessly difficult by how hard it is to get enough points for modifications, or climbing the classes.
PhaNToM [1503918]

negative ghost rider.

How should it be more balanced?
What should balance it?
How would you balance it?

All you said was it should be more balanced.
Beens [1870817]

Honestly in Classes E thru B it's very easy to get a winning car. Just find a solid car in your class, and keep racing. After about 10-20 races you should get your first win if your constantly upgrading.
Beens [1870817]

How old are you? Not trying to be mean but you didn't suggest a way to fix it, like PhaNToM said.

Plus, I think you misspelled "Read".... a little...