Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elections

Started by Clok [2010972] on in Politics & Law.

12 replies · 188 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

There are so many things wrong with that evil C...health (mental and physical), evil, liar,

screw it...that bitch wants to bring terror to America by supporting those Zionist infected vagii. Trump wants to ignore the whole Middle East fail and let Iran and Russia have it then do business with them.

Vote Trump, recommend The Dark One be sent to prison or an old crones home.

realityedit: There will be a huge war in the ME and we will need to stay out of it. Israel and Saudi Arabia will be history.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

I'll just say any Western affiliated country in the ME will change if Trump is elected. I'm certain it will be for the better.

Then we can work on Africa and all the issues there.
Mujera [1420465]

I just submitted my request to receive my absentee ballot. Strangely I thought they would send it automatically as they did for the last two elections.



Still unsure who I will vote for when it is time