Hello everyone,
I just want to see that which candidate does torn players support more!!
I don't live in the USA, if I did then I would vote for Trump's hairdresser to be Pres.
I wish those who aren't interested know how serious this is. This effects them and everything they love.
There are so many things wrong with that evil C...health (mental and physical), evil, liar,
screw it...that bitch wants to bring terror to America by supporting those Zionist infected vagii. Trump wants to ignore the whole Middle East fail and let Iran and Russia have it then do business with them.
Vote Trump, recommend The Dark One be sent to prison or an old crones home.
realityedit: There will be a huge war in the ME and we will need to stay out of it. Israel and Saudi Arabia will be history.
I'll just say any Western affiliated country in the ME will change if Trump is elected. I'm certain it will be for the better.
Then we can work on Africa and all the issues there.
I heard Obama is getting flak for giving Iran back the money we stole from them. That was part of the JCPOA deal. My government sucks.
I just submitted my request to receive my absentee ballot. Strangely I thought they would send it automatically as they did for the last two elections.
Still unsure who I will vote for when it is time
hmm so is it like that always??
[image: i.imgur.com]if i was american i would vote trump for sure