So I've almost got 100 flower sets and I was thinking is it worth more to exchange them for points or o just sell them in my bazaar considering that the price of points has dropped a lot
Flower sets
Started by Deadly [1985253] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
So I've almost got 100 flower sets and I was thinking is it worth more to exchange them for points or o just sell them in my bazaar considering that the price of points has dropped a lot
not looking at the market this minute as travelling but i find selling as points is more profitable via points market.
If you counted up the total for a flower set on the market and compare it to the price of points, points will come out on top a little bit.
the scale i go by :
least amount of profit = individual flower sales
Medium amount of profit = selling in sets
most profit = selling as points.
edit: down side unless selling to faction.via faction is risk of trade mug by not only the person yourselling points to but anyone watching the point sales from the point market screen
Or check the trading post for bulk buyers. Having traveled alot myself, I found it easy to trade blocks of 100 sets when I was ready. You will split the difference between flower retail and points retail.
Edit: Louis did say that above, didn't see it at first
I think you need a combination if you want to maximize your profits. Some items are always more expensive, but exactly which ones will vary over time. South Africa is never a good place and Dubai is too far away. Travel to the most profitable destinations or the ones that fit your rl schedule and buy the rest, then exchange to points. Monkeys, pandas, peonies and cherry blossoms are probably the ones I would buy overseas at the moment. The flowers and plushies from Mexico, Canada and the Caymans look ok too, except for dahlias.
So I was just collecting flower sets so should I sell 50 sets in my bazaar and exchange the other 50 to points and sell
It's not going to make a huge difference either way, my suggestion was meant more for optimizing if you continue travelling. But yeah, do 50/50, after that you should have an idea of what's easier and/or more profitable.