12 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
42
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
NabeeI[2001449]
· 7 likes · Oh Bogie, Yes you are right... lmao... that could be the case ? I have shown screenshots that I, the REAL Nabeel can dislike the posts that sharkey thinks i already have done :/ It is evident in the screenshots …
NabeeI[2001449]
· 6 likes · Like I said, I KNOW I did not dislike your posts, so yeah, there's something up, definitely.
NabeeI[2001449]
· 5 likes · http://prntscr.com/ceju9p << apparently i have disliked that posts... he got a notification i did... but look.... http://prntscr.com/cejuog <<< i just disliked it now ? you cant dislike the same posts twice, can you ? THIS IS A BUG !!!!!
Yes see, apparently he has those... but if one of the staff can speak... i can show you that i can dislike all those right now because i have not liked or disliked them before, except 2 now, Once to show sharkey and once to post in this forum
It IS. I can say that now. I KNOW I did not dislike your posts, so if he comes and says nothing happened. I will ask him nicely to go and check it again... Because I am 999999999999% sure it is a bug. I would not create such a big fuss over this. If I have a problem with someone, I speak to them, not be a coward and dislike their posts. The other day I was speaking to you normally, we were nice to each other, I have no reason to dislike your posts.
I already made a thread about this someone changing their name to spam dislikes against me and many others and it seems the issue is evergoing.. Perhaps this could be fixed? Thx
Oh Bogie, Yes you are right... lmao... that could be the case ? I have shown screenshots that I, the REAL Nabeel can dislike the posts that sharkey thinks i already have done :/ It is evident in the screenshots above.