Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DISLIKING POSTS GLITCH

Started by NabeeI [2001449] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
42
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

NabeeI [2001449]

It showed up to sharkeyfive that i have been disliking his posts, which i have not and it is getting me in to trouble.

I have shown him screenshots of the posts i apparently disliked... and then i ACTUALLY disliked it to show proof...

You cannot dislike the same post twice right ?

so something has gone wrong as i have not disliked ANY of his posts except 1 which i just did now to show him...

please look into this... the only persons posts i dislike are wenlocks and those who dislike mine.

It is a bug, i am sure of it.
NabeeI [2001449]

Yes see, apparently he has those... but if one of the staff can speak... i can show you that i can dislike all those right now because i have not liked or disliked them before, except 2 now, Once to show sharkey and once to post in this forum
NabeeI [2001449]

It IS. I can say that now. I KNOW I did not dislike your posts, so if he comes and says nothing happened. I will ask him nicely to go and check it again... Because I am 999999999999% sure it is a bug. I would not create such a big fuss over this. If I have a problem with someone, I speak to them, not be a coward and dislike their posts. The other day I was speaking to you normally, we were nice to each other, I have no reason to dislike your posts.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I would have thought this is obvious...

If it is someone using another name it's because they are changing their name to NabeeI (that's NabeeI with a capital i at the end), looks like an L
rabbit [1995921]

I already made a thread about this someone changing their name to spam dislikes against me and many others and it seems the issue is evergoing.. Perhaps this could be fixed? Thx
NabeeI [2001449]

Oh Bogie, Yes you are right... lmao... that could be the case ? I have shown screenshots that I, the REAL Nabeel can dislike the posts that sharkey thinks i already have done :/ It is evident in the screenshots above.
Marc [24377]

bogie is right here. As rabbit already has this bug posted (should be tied to userID and not current name), I'l close this one.