Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The time has come...

Started by -Clansdancer [65306] on in General Discussion.

175 replies · 5.42k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TED [496062]

Marc, you have some big shoes to fill. Thanks for all you did for the game Hydro and Clansy, hope you both at least continue to play! :)
X5- [1576955]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

--

Its events and memories like this that will always make me smile. You are honestly one of the nicest people ever! I am really glad that I bumped into you a few times (designing Hamster 2013 graphics + our time in Evolution + many more).

Thank you for all your hard work, we all really do appreciate everything that you have done for Torn - you've done a phenomenal job. This game will not be the same without you and Hydro. You will be missed.

I wish you guys all the best! Take care the both of you!

Gorgonzola [1300528]

Our paths have crossed only briefly, but you're clearly a wonderful lady who makes an impression on everyone she meets. I hope whatever you have planned next is successful and brings you happiness. Thank you for all the work we didn't see that kept this place alive.
Majsan [843586]

Good luck and thanks for the forums bans!



Still remember when you forum banned me for not staying on topic. The last thing I said in that thread before I got banned was, "Whats the topic?" The thing was, there was no topic in the thread. Epic.
poptop [1355657]

This is the sort of thing that happens when I go to sleep. NOT SLEEPING AGAIN EVER!

Clansy and Hydr0 have contributed so much to what Torn is, it is difficult to imagine what it is going to be like without them.

Enjoy the next Adventures and thanks for giving us Marc as our new Staff boss.





Batman [984129]

Bye Clansy, thank you for everything you did for the game/community. I can say without a doubt I would not be playing today if it wasnt for you and your ability to be levelheaded
Z_junior [247674]

Awww.

Torn will forever be indebted to you Clansy. You've done so much for the game, hell you kept Ched in check, and that is a super human feature on its own, not to mention the rest. And Hydro, you've always been a part of our family, I know staff duties have taken over your time for a while and it was hard, but you always have a home with us, so if you 2 decide to pop back in and just be players and relax, the door will always be open for both of you.

Love you guys and thank you for everything!
Mujera [1420465]

I still remember when you was in HT- times have changed- -wishing you and Hydr0 the best of luck in life and your new adventures

Thanks for your commitment to the game over the years.

Cheers!
Holmes407 [988170]

Wow, You and hydro will be missed deeply by a HUGE part of torn. I wish you both well in whatever your future holds. #sadface