Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the Wheel

Started by xyzx [1387166] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
xyzx [1387166]

Ok, basically I was spinning the wheel and it CLEARLY landed on Donator Pack, it then lagged and I was then given the 0.25m :/
flufffy [494285]

Check Last Spins to get the actual result. What does it show?

Sometimes there's client side visual issues, but the truth is in the Last Spins page.
xyzx [1387166]

On the last spins it says 250,000, bit of a p*ss take as I'm sure it landed bang in the middle of Donator Pack :/
Marc [24377]

Sorry, we can't control client side issues. As fluffy mentioned above - it always shows the correct results in your last spins section.
Marc [24377]

I'm not sure you're getting it exactly. The issue was caused by something on your browser, not Torn. You didn't "miss out" on a donator pack, you didn't land on it.