Ok, basically I was spinning the wheel and it CLEARLY landed on Donator Pack, it then lagged and I was then given the 0.25m :/
Spin the Wheel
Started by xyzx [1387166] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Ok, basically I was spinning the wheel and it CLEARLY landed on Donator Pack, it then lagged and I was then given the 0.25m :/
Check Last Spins to get the actual result. What does it show?
Sometimes there's client side visual issues, but the truth is in the Last Spins page.
On the last spins it says 250,000, bit of a p*ss take as I'm sure it landed bang in the middle of Donator Pack :/
Sorry, we can't control client side issues. As fluffy mentioned above - it always shows the correct results in your last spins section.
So because you have a stupid game that doesn't work properly I miss out on a donator pack...
I'm not sure you're getting it exactly. The issue was caused by something on your browser, not Torn. You didn't "miss out" on a donator pack, you didn't land on it.