This original post was from the other day... it was Fixed.. This is a NEW development.....
Attacking Error
Started by Megadeth [24557] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This original post was from the other day... it was Fixed.. This is a NEW development.....
It wasn't fixed if it appeared in next 24h. It was just botched up!
Very very screwed up. I both ran away and failed to run away at the same time after getting this 550 error.
- 11/09/1610:24:15 PMGorgonzola attacked Madman200 and ran away
- 11/09/1610:24:15 PMGorgonzola attacked Madman200 and decided to run away but failed
Mentions: Gorgonzola [1300528] · Madman200 [54846]
Just happened to me in South Africa. Now in hospital after the time out run away loss when I had won the fight.
Going to fail a mission, lose energy and possibly lose the attack even though I won.. because of this..
EDIT:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=d46bc2bec181d9fb825e7c11f5091e66
Time
- Nah initiated an attack against Karsonis00:08:11
- Nah fired 4 rounds of his Enfield SA-80 hitting Karsonis in the stomach for 126800:08:12
- Karsonis missed Nah with his Kick00:08:12
- Nah fired 3 rounds of his Enfield SA-80 hitting Karsonis in the right leg for 1875
This fight was not finished and timed out.
In hospital now.. FML.
Likewise I defeated my opponent and clicked mug multiple times, eventually timed out and I was unable to complete my attack.
Hah you too? I'm stuck in SA now too due to the 550 error!
Hmm... Not fixed. Just saw everyone is struggling with this.
Happened to me too. Luckily i win the runaway. For everyone who stuck on attack page, close your browser, and reopen it. And u will get back to normal page. ( if youre doing attacks, it is eithet timed out or runaways.
Let's all just hope we get a free refill or something as this has affected a lot of people. In the meantime, the gym still works so just use your energy there :)
So, is there an eta on this being fixed?
Happened to me too.
Same thing happened to me too