message with offers... may be willing to lower!
---Sold---
Started by LadyGenesis [2008357] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 2 likes ·
teehee It's Niken Sports (not Pharmacy) :P and Nikeh sports is out of several SEs at moment - might be months/year to restock, don't think anyone has great timing info on how long it will take for them to restock, …
Mentioned in this thread
LadyGenesis [2008357] ×1
message with offers... may be willing to lower!
good luck on that 600m price
Do you realise the pharmacy in the city sells it for 450m? You'll be lucky to sell it at 440m.
teehee
It's Niken Sports (not Pharmacy) :P
and Nikeh sports is out of several SEs at moment - might be months/year to restock, don't think anyone has great timing info on how long it will take for them to restock, since they took a long time to sell the 1000
600m is a bit high yes, but imagine some will pay higher than 450m if they are really out of stock for months
Right Nikeh Sport, I totally should go to bed, my bad.. [:tongue:]
It might be another month or two before it restocks, however Nikeh has been sold out on dumbbells / gloves before between 1-2 years ago so it won't be that long before it does. The SE consumer market is pretty small and I think most people would rather wait if prices are inflated. Personally, I'd wait a year or longer if it came to that.
Best of luck LadyGenesis
Mentions: LadyGenesis [2008357]
I did lose some cash on it however I managed to sell for 25 mill less than what I bought it for :(... (450) I saw the item market and thought I was getting a great deal