Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Playing instruments

Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in Hobbies & Interests.

27 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on my ocarina...I just have no patience for learning an instrument really. I think if I could read music I would be more inclined to learn to play.

I would like to learn to play though one day.
ExemptedNut [1985107]

Played the violin when I was younger - haven't picked one up in over a decade though so I don't know that I would say I can 'still' play
AmadeusRex [1997354]

Guitar, Piano, Ukelele, and learning Accordion. I want to learn violin but I have to believe that it's horrible to live with someone who is learning to play violin, and I don't want to inflict that on my family.
Forged_Lotus [1264802]

at one point I was quite good at piano, drums, alto sax, guitar, and bass guitar (bass being my primary). I dabbled in cello and violin.
I sang for a while until I realized I liked being a musician more.
I've also spent time in the music industry as a sound tech, manager, and booking agent.

And now I spend my time on torn
Missterial [1955904]

A little bit of piano and a little bit of guitar, piano is just for the lolz and i try some easy songs now and then, but I'm way more invested in advancing in my guitar skills. Unfortunately don't have much time on my hands these days, but when I do I always grab my guitar and try to play a few songs or classics I really like. I am planning to take lessons as soon as possible :)
Chili_Duster [1817267]

I dabble in bass guitar. I try to play things like Tool and Muse. But I am no where near as good as Justin Chancellor or Chris Wolstenholme.
CatHead [1581564]

I used to play clarinet to an extremely high level but I only rarely pick it up now. Can play piano averagely and I like to mess around on a guitar sometimes.
Romi [2042838]

I am a music teacher so: piano, guitar, recorder, keyboard, violin, French Horn( a long time ago), bass guitar and electric guitar.