Can anybody on this game play an instrument?
Playing instruments
Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Can anybody on this game play an instrument?
Piano, guitar, french horn :) <<<i can play these fairly well. . . fairly
Flute, trumpet :/ <<<i can kinda get by
I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on my ocarina...I just have no patience for learning an instrument really. I think if I could read music I would be more inclined to learn to play.
I would like to learn to play though one day.
i'll teach you, my dear! ^.^
For serious?! I'd love that :]
Played the violin when I was younger - haven't picked one up in over a decade though so I don't know that I would say I can 'still' play
advanced guitarist i suppose haha
Guitar, Piano, Ukelele, and learning Accordion. I want to learn violin but I have to believe that it's horrible to live with someone who is learning to play violin, and I don't want to inflict that on my family.
I'm playing the piano since 10 years, a bit drums and a bit ukelele :D
I can play the piano, guitar, violin, trumpet, drums and a little bit of the flute
at one point I was quite good at piano, drums, alto sax, guitar, and bass guitar (bass being my primary). I dabbled in cello and violin.
I sang for a while until I realized I liked being a musician more.
I've also spent time in the music industry as a sound tech, manager, and booking agent.
And now I spend my time on torn
Trumpet and violin!!
But back in high school, so I could prob do a little but not a lot anymore lol
A little bit of piano and a little bit of guitar, piano is just for the lolz and i try some easy songs now and then, but I'm way more invested in advancing in my guitar skills. Unfortunately don't have much time on my hands these days, but when I do I always grab my guitar and try to play a few songs or classics I really like. I am planning to take lessons as soon as possible :)
I am pretty good at piano.
I dabble in bass guitar. I try to play things like Tool and Muse. But I am no where near as good as Justin Chancellor or Chris Wolstenholme.
I play the trombone.
I used to play clarinet to an extremely high level but I only rarely pick it up now. Can play piano averagely and I like to mess around on a guitar sometimes.
I am decent at the trumpet. Ive played for 8 years, but the people in my building dislike my practising.
I played piano for 10 years. Now the only decent song I can play is moon light sonata due to the lack of time
I am a music teacher so: piano, guitar, recorder, keyboard, violin, French Horn( a long time ago), bass guitar and electric guitar.