You would have cottoned on quickly enough once you had killed the others... Especially knowing that everyone had super powers. :)
Game over
Started by zakattak418 [1953688] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 339 / 339 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You would have cottoned on quickly enough once you had killed the others... Especially knowing that everyone had super powers. :)
Thanks for the confidence in me, but seriously I probably would have searched every helper before figuring it out lol
I know myself pretty well XD
GG RIP TOWN
As a heads up. I'm going to host a game (I haven't for quite a long time) for halloween. I like to do story games and run little competitions through out. I'm not really fussed if there are other games ongoing at the same time, I will put my game up anyway.
It will take a while to plan out. But I might type it up as a birthday treat to myself around the 11th of October. :P
Gg everyone... had some fun despite the overpowered powers...
There was one point where zombies could only kill either bobby or greek at night... everyone else had immunity... that's when I knew we were sunk for sure...
it was real good... till the super powers created deals spoiled the suspense.
nice discussions mostly.
thanks to all.
Thanks for making the game Zak. It was interesting to try out some new ideas and roles. I think a limit to couple of "special" characters would have been fine. Some nice ideas for the characters.
Yea this was a test now I know deals are jot good for this game
Id like to state for the record (since every time I wait I get overridden xD) I would like to host a game soon, probably after your hand then due to the timings.
Maybe a pony based gane
Might be a further idea.. but it'd probably be. Awkward in terms of people actually wanting to play. My idea is based if something different
It was an interesting game, sad it ended as it did. Good job though everyone
Wait, who gets prizes?
Also, was I alive at the end, I think I was but I may have missed something.
Thanks for running this Zakattack, let us know if you start a new game.
i got my awesome prize.. thankyou Zak.
What were the prizes for?
Lol
Inside joke
Playing and I make mine most of the time in the summer towards the start bc I will be out of school
So does everyone get a prize?
Yes