Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game over

Started by zakattak418 [1953688] on in Fun & Games.

338 replies · 637 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 339 / 339 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CatHead [1581564]

You would have cottoned on quickly enough once you had killed the others... Especially knowing that everyone had super powers. :)
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

Thanks for the confidence in me, but seriously I probably would have searched every helper before figuring it out lol
I know myself pretty well XD
CatHead [1581564]

As a heads up. I'm going to host a game (I haven't for quite a long time) for halloween. I like to do story games and run little competitions through out. I'm not really fussed if there are other games ongoing at the same time, I will put my game up anyway.

It will take a while to plan out. But I might type it up as a birthday treat to myself around the 11th of October. :P
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

Gg everyone... had some fun despite the overpowered powers...

There was one point where zombies could only kill either bobby or greek at night... everyone else had immunity... that's when I knew we were sunk for sure...
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

Thanks for making the game Zak. It was interesting to try out some new ideas and roles. I think a limit to couple of "special" characters would have been fine. Some nice ideas for the characters.
Pinkie [1886343]

Id like to state for the record (since every time I wait I get overridden xD) I would like to host a game soon, probably after your hand then due to the timings.
Pinkie [1886343]

Might be a further idea.. but it'd probably be. Awkward in terms of people actually wanting to play. My idea is based if something different
DeadmanWonder [2011664]

Wait, who gets prizes?
Also, was I alive at the end, I think I was but I may have missed something.
Thanks for running this Zakattack, let us know if you start a new game.