can anyone point me in the direction of Hank's levelling guide lot the level 15 one I'm after higher targets thanks :)
Hanks guide
Started by A_Swat_officer [1769257] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- lickdapoo [1827223]
· 1 likes ·
Thread about other players..also it probably didnt sit well with those being beaten day after day by nubs I suspect a giant whine fest....[:sick:]
can anyone point me in the direction of Hank's levelling guide lot the level 15 one I'm after higher targets thanks :)
You could have just looked in the Tutorials forum, took less than a minutes...
Moved... [:sick:]
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15943120&b=0&a=0
His guide for power to level 15 was graved. I don't have a direct link to it, but you could just use the forum search feature and search teh graveyard...
The field mice must have been moaning a lot if both those guides got graved. The moaners should use the gym a bit more.
There are some really high level players with tiny tiny little stats :P
why was it graved??
Thread about other players..also it probably didnt sit well with those being beaten day after day by nubs
I suspect a giant whine fest....[:sick:]
There are so many of them as well. I have said this before when talking about this subject and am being serious.
MOST of the people who play this game have really bad stats. Some peoples definition of bad will be different from my definition though.
There are people who have played this game for years who can be beaten by someone who has played for a couple of months if they know what they are doing.
Then there are people who have played for years and years and they dont train much if at all and they think they have enough stats. But they dont they can be mown down and beaten easily by a good player who has only played for a year or 2.
There are lots of field mice cowering behind their mountains of play money. Or nooblets who just gamble it all away so they have no stats or mountain of play money to hide behind.
That wasn't the reason it was graved. If it was his other power level guide should 've been graved too.
So why was it graved? To make it a bit more of a challenge to find it in the graveyard? Or Hank requested it to be graved?
He put the reason in his profile signature. Something about enticing new players to restart or something. Here's the guide btw: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=17&t=15927057&b=0&a=0
Mentions: ...
He had to request for it be graved by an admin for enticement I believe(don't quote me on that reason though), or he would 've been placed in fed. How I know? I asked him when it got graved, lol.
he got so awesome they feared him too much.
His name is Hank after all.
Hank the Christmas Poo!
The restart business probably got a bit too big.