Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Bug

Started by Poopsammich [1837779] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Poopsammich [1837779]

A few days ago, I finally had a referral reach level 10. I received an award notification and got the 'Two's Company" honor, but didnt seem to get the items, points, or donator days.
Free-Funds [1965383]

I recently referred a player, she reached level 10, i got my bonus but all of a sudden shes gone from my referral list. I've re logged in. Clean browser cache and cookies and also tried another browser but its the same issue.