A few days ago, I finally had a referral reach level 10. I received an award notification and got the 'Two's Company" honor, but didnt seem to get the items, points, or donator days.
Referral Bug
Started by Poopsammich [1837779] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
A few days ago, I finally had a referral reach level 10. I received an award notification and got the 'Two's Company" honor, but didnt seem to get the items, points, or donator days.
Passing to Chedburn. Referral: 2017690
I can see the rewards were not credited, investigating now.
I recently referred a player, she reached level 10, i got my bonus but all of a sudden shes gone from my referral list. I've re logged in. Clean browser cache and cookies and also tried another browser but its the same issue.
I've retriggered this for you. I believe it was a temporary issue.
Thanks, its much appreciated.