Congrats on spending over 20 bill for 2 merits:)
Posts archived: 201 / 201 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats on spending over 20 bill for 2 merits:)
Yeah you can thank those dodgy golf bets for that [:wink:]
I don't think you know what dodgy means...
Awwww little FTW cuties ^_^
Hoorah, uniforms look like JFA
I agree. Seems suspect.
Totally suspect. You should all sell your DBs while they have some worth. Buying at 1mil each.
Ah f**k, I've been figured out.
Clansy, you better ban me.
#committeeabuse
time to panic sell your C-137 and DB boys, i'll give you boys 100m each.
I'm not cheering anybody. lol
You're mistaking me for somebody that cares about the new "war" system. I've given up on it.
It just seems strange to drop it now on this current battle when it doesn't give any advantage.
But thanks for posting the obligatory crying image when my post has nothing to do with MnC. If it wasn't for the the JFK cheerleaders, these forums would be dead in threads like this.
DBs gonna be an unusable item within two weeks. Everyone should drop them now, THE SKY IS FALLING
So many posts so fast. Panic in the committee et al.?
JFA are trolling,
SA got dirty bombed, and
FTW are launching conspiracy theories.
It's like old times.
Agreed....and conspiracy theories can be both fun and sometimes true.
Shut it vajsan
Alot like your faction...paints target on JFA and all its members,for SA et al best of luck laughing
Best post in the thread.
Next time i hear marlon say ' hoorah' im going to cut of his hands and shuv them up his arse