Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Karma] Karma Countdown to Zero

Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 319 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MarlonBrando [1337797]

[Karma] Karma Countdown to Zero

So many players are so interested in downvoting all my posts for no reason, other then to see me get to zero karma, so this thread for general discussion.

Hoorah to all the great players over the years that upvoted my 9,000+ posts many times (tens of thousands) to reach the top 10 karma in the game 2,600+.! To all these players my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your positive thoughts and votes in the game!

To JFA, and the rest of the nonreading voters, lifetime retals are mine lifetime, as soon as I reach zero, you never learn.

[image: i.imgflip.com]


100, Karma, Actually, means nothing to me, as a mater of fact , would rather they accelerated the process, so I can retal forever at zero. Taking names for all, just to be accurate on lifetime retals, enjoy it while it lasts girls, in the long run you will lose 100K+ karma. All VIPs, time to bump all my threads in VIP in honor of this occasion, it will only happen once in this lifetime so enjoy it, laughing.

[image: i.imgflip.com]


MarlonBrando [1337797]

Doc you were always a friend from the original AoW, AoSW, SA, and HT days, how you ended up with this pack of bozos, no idea. Join SA/AOW where you belong as one of the strongest balanced players in the game hoorah and I'll make you more famous,,,

[image: media.giphy.com]Doc Holiday I'll make ya famous



Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

My take on the JFA and Marlon...

First I do not see Marlon as Marlon Brando - sorry.

I see Marlon as my favourite character on the show Emmerdale, I did not watch Emmerdale much at all maybe the occasional episode every other year or so.
Two characters I remember from it some guy called Seth and Marlon. I liked Marlon because he was a bit quirky had a good way about him and was entertaining to watch.
Kinda like Marlon on here, the difference being Marlon here is very similar to the controversial Colonel Kurtz if Kurtz had been with the Carebears.
Basically a complete lunatic that likes nothing more than to war continuously against anyone who shines him on and will keep at it regardless of the odds thrown at him - and do it with style like Carebear Stare with lsd thrown in.

JFA
When an associate or two signed up with the JFA I thought hmm they must be something worthwhile. Over time they seemed to have bit of a cool thing to them.
Like any faction they got some great members and certainly a 'special' one - we all know who that is but its probably not his fault so all is good.
Never had a bad business deal with JFA and a few when they post its pretty good.
-if i had a spare DB I would not drop it on them.

I did think as time 'moved' on JFA payed a little too much attention to Marlon. I mean seriously JFA one of the most powerful factions in game and they take notice of lovable Marlon and his various posts.
Sort of demystified the JFA thing.
Watching others circle in on Marlon who are not JFA (not all of them mind) simply because they perceive an easy target and probably want some browny points - which i doubt they get - from the JFA.

It is no secret I am a fan of Marlon, because he entertains, I feel he has put far too much time into the JFA, as he has achieved an objective against the JFA and should probably just move on and ignore them and get back to being the lovable entertainer of Torn who likes a fight too.

Just my tuppence.
Kamatcho [1961108]

I have no clue what this is.. I don't understand where all this hate comes from. Now I've read everything, and I don't know what I should do. Do you want to get to 0 Marlon or is it meant to go up? I have no clue. Sunday mornings.
Robbo [1826175]

#karma4life

It's relatively odd to obsess over a game, it has no real benefit to ones life.

To obsess over a gimic, in said game, strikes me as pointless.