lol
'Hidden' rank triggers
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 914 / 914 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
lol
I dont know how solid is your proof but as far as i can tell it still may need some more looking into.
I reached 2Bn stats on 9/08/16 while I had already ranked upto HERO on 24/04/16. As far as i can remember it was on reaching 30K crimes.
I appreciate the time/effort you are putting into it. Just bringing things to your attention which may help to refine your search.
please is someone able to tell me why this player has the rank of Novice? I find no explanations
Martiquin [2018843]
total battle stats 812
his networth never touched 10m in his life
I'm sure that there isn't a networth rank below 10m because I have tested dozens of players with Rokie rank (level 6 with 100 crimes done) with an higher networth (about 20 millions networth for a long time).
By the way I'm testing a lot of new players to check if 2,500 total battle stats and 25m networth are the lowest rank triggers (it seems that 25m networth ranks a trigger after 1 or 2 days).
Mentions: Martiquin [2018843]
250m seems too high to be the second rank trigger.
I'm testing if 100m is the second rank trigger.
I noticed a nice thing that helps to understand how many networth ranks someone has:
thanks to the recent networth rank trigger bug, all networth ranks appear as triggered in the 28 september 2016 for those players young like me.
With the Torn API system, by using https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=medals&key=YOURAPIKEY you can see all your medals (ranks included) and the exact time when they triggered.
"medals_awarded": [ "1", 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 are all the ranks up to "Star".
"medals_time": [ "1451414941", 1451720402, 1451756029, 1451895717, 1452011619, 1453198383, 1459707568, 1460307354, 1461901503, 1464035478, 1470290032, 1474618394, 1475036984, 1475036984, 1475036984, are all the times when the ranks triggered.
"1475036984" means 28 september 2016, so I got 3 networth ranks with my networth that was 1 billion by then.
I built a web application that calculates automatically the rank triggers and that I'm improving over time; I show you the result (by doing a copy and past of my web page) when used with my api key:
| Ranks | Trigger | Date |
|---|---|---|
| Beginner | Level 2 | 2015-12-29 |
| Inexperienced | Level 6 | 2016-01-02 |
| Rookie | Level 11 | 2016-01-02 |
| Novice | Level 26 | 2016-01-04 |
| Below Average | Level 31 | 2016-01-05 |
| Average | Crimes 100 | 2016-01-19 |
| Reasonable | Crimes 5k | 2016-04-03 |
| Above Average | Crimes 10k | 2016-04-10 |
| Competent | Stats 2k-2.5k | 2016-04-29 |
| Highly Competent | Stats 20k-25k | 2016-05-23 |
| Veteran | Stats 200k-250k | 2016-08-04 |
| Distinguished | Stats 2m-2.5m | 2016-09-23 |
| Highly Distinguished | Networth 25m | 2016-09-28 |
| Professional | Networth 100m | 2016-09-28 |
| Star | Networth 1b | 2016-09-28 |
The api key of Nash would help me a lot in my research, but I'm afraid that she will send me to hell if I ask it to her :D
Nobody tell FTW or their tears may break the forums
If that's true, then there's a problem because no one has reached rank 27 even though they've used dirty bombs, and people have reached rank 26 without using them.
Was more a reference to the shit storm last night and the numerous player reports that accompanied the bomb because I'm on the committee I must be abusing knowledge.
Rather be in FTW no tears here than a faction with 100 a*****es like you
Hey, a*****es are people too.
Batman you need your wings clipped you fool
Jeesh, you guys, get a room or something... :@@@
According to your list I should have 6 level triggers, 3 crime triggers, 4 networth triggers, and 5 battle stats triggers. That's 18 reached triggers, for a rank of #19 Celebrity ... yet I'm #20 Supreme.
Yeah, I noticed that too this morning, thanks for the headsup! It's something that has slipped through when the bug report was fixed (around networth triggers not working properly, either 25b / 5b nw or 2.5b battlestats is wrong and instead lower. I'll have a look when I have some time off, as honestly, I don't have the luxury of time anymore, atleast compared to last year (lol)
edit: I hate these textboxes saving everything you typed previously..
Rawraetrix [2009862]
Rank: #7 Average
3 level triggers
1 crimes trigger
2 (networth or stats) triggers
networth has never been over the current $22m
battle stats under 20k total
I suspect Wolverine is right with the existence of a lower battle stat trigger, probably 2k-2.5k. That would kinda match the $2m-$2.5m networth trigger in ease of attaining, whereas 20k-25k is not a trivial amount for a non-druggie just starting out.
You got Chedded with that bug man, or would have locked down the actual list months ago probably.
I have everything, but not 2b battle stats.
Once I trigger mine we will know exactly what battle stats you need. I'm getting close
At least they are telling u what they are like in that faction..
Does anyone remember the date that the new rank system came out?
I want to backdate my net worth to that time and work out whether I was technically 'missing' a net worth trigger at that time, or the last battle stats trigger.
Mentions: Chedburn [1] · Dest faction ! [34171]
That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in the forums, I teared up a bit myself there. Thanks a lot babe, you are the best! xoxo