Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duplicate events

Started by SimplyDreadful [1407647] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Ashpaca [1616096]

I'm having same problem, I only get events for racing so I don't know what else is affected. So far up to 5 duplicates.
Patapouf [1898019]

Same here:

  • You have been credited with 75 points and one month of donator status. Thank you! 2016/10/0812:13:35 PM
  • You came 1st in the Parkland race. Your best lap was 03:33:25. Click here to join a new race. 2016/10/0811:32:49 AM
  • You came 1st in the Parkland race. Your best lap was 03:33:25. Click here to join a new race. 2016/10/0811:31:55 AM
  • You have been credited with 75 points and one month of donator status. Thank you! 2016/10/0811:06:34 AM


I'm not sure about points, don't remember how much I had, but I definitely got 2 months of donator status.

Judge [1338544]
  • You have been credited with 75 points and one month of donator status. Thank you! 2016/10/0812:13:31 PM
  • You have been credited with 75 points and one month of donator status. Thank you! 2016/10/0811:06:30 AM

    Same here
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I think we fixed all issues, caused by cron problems (and that created that events and additional goods).