I received 6 duplicate events all sent at same time 239 tc time
Duplicate events
Started by SimplyDreadful [1407647] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I received 6 duplicate events all sent at same time 239 tc time
What exact events?
I'm having same problem, I only get events for racing so I don't know what else is affected. So far up to 5 duplicates.
Had the same thing happen this morning. Weirdly its not even the same time when they appeared.
[image: image.prntscr.com]
Same here:
- You have been credited with 75 points and one month of donator status. Thank you! 2016/10/0812:13:35 PM
- You came 1st in the Parkland race. Your best lap was 03:33:25. Click here to join a new race. 2016/10/0811:32:49 AM
- You came 1st in the Parkland race. Your best lap was 03:33:25. Click here to join a new race. 2016/10/0811:31:55 AM
- You have been credited with 75 points and one month of donator status. Thank you! 2016/10/0811:06:34 AM
I'm not sure about points, don't remember how much I had, but I definitely got 2 months of donator status.
Passing to aurel1
I think we fixed all issues, caused by cron problems (and that created that events and additional goods).