Do you remember what your favourite PS1 game was?.
Playstation 1.
Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- OlafderGeiger [1998145]
· 3 likes ·
Why "was"? Still playing PSX
Do you remember what your favourite PS1 game was?.
Road rash
Golden Eye or Blitz!!
That was some time ago...I think I had 2 favorites.
Gran Turismo and DOOM
Final Fantasy 7, bio freaks, Tumba, and metal gear solid to name a few...loved Metal Gear Solid...
I loved playing survival horror games like Resident Evil & Silent Hill, They was so scary back in the day. Also I loved playing Crash Bandicoot and Kula World. Also enjoyed playing pandemonium, was such a weird but fascinating game. I miss playing games like these, they should bring them back for the PS4.
Sheep, Dog & Wolf and Spyro : year of the dragon
Metal Gear Soild & Spyro The Dragon was good games too.
Tekken3
Silent Hill (1999)
Crash Team Racing
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
Metal Gear Solid
Syphon Filter
Final Fantasy (I can't remember the numerical but cloud was the hero)
Crash Bandicoot series
those were some really awesome days
Gran Turismo
Spec ops. Played it with my dad all the time
Does anyone remember playing Kula World?.
Why "was"? Still playing PSX
Legend of Dragoon
Resident Evil 2 & 3
Dino Crisis 1 & 2
Spyro
Crash Team Racing
Gran Turismo
Syphon Filter
Crash Bandicoot
Twisted Metal
Metal Slug
Ehrgeiz
Metal Gear Solid
Parasite eve, and Parasite eve 2, I also played a lot of Star Wars Dark Forces. Plenty of other things as well.
Toca racing. Crash bandicoot racing was the one!
The Oddworld games.
Anyone remember Pepsi man or gun fighter: Legend of Jessi James?
Final Fantasy VII or Crash Bandicoot Team racing