Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Playstation 1.

Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.

20 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DanielleJaide-x [1993866]

I loved playing survival horror games like Resident Evil & Silent Hill, They was so scary back in the day. Also I loved playing Crash Bandicoot and Kula World. Also enjoyed playing pandemonium, was such a weird but fascinating game. I miss playing games like these, they should bring them back for the PS4.
ZER0 [1032415]

Tekken3
Silent Hill (1999)
Crash Team Racing
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
Metal Gear Solid
Syphon Filter
Final Fantasy (I can't remember the numerical but cloud was the hero)
Crash Bandicoot series


those were some really awesome days
Robozookie [1792674]

Resident Evil 2 & 3
Dino Crisis 1 & 2
Spyro
Crash Team Racing
Gran Turismo
Syphon Filter
Crash Bandicoot
Twisted Metal
Metal Slug
Ehrgeiz
Metal Gear Solid
DrZed [237786]

Parasite eve, and Parasite eve 2, I also played a lot of Star Wars Dark Forces. Plenty of other things as well.