Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rehab

Started by D3ADLY [282188] on in Achievements.

35 replies · 522 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

D3ADLY [282188]

First one in many many years. Decided to break down and do it. (Y)

You have lost 100% of your drug addiction by rehabilitating 33925 times for $8,481,250,000
D3ADLY [282188]

I had posted them publicly before in the past Cartman, I don't remember the exact numbers but they were all sitting around 70% - 80% deduction.


I'll still chill here at level 21 Zomb13! Just what I do. xD


Kinda curious to see how these stats work now dunmugmeh. They were pretty lame before addicted. ><
dunmugmeh [538353]

You will be amazed at your power now. If your stats where -80% before it will be like having 4 times the stats you had before.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Deadly you really should level up now. Level holding always was a bit of a bad idea but since the combat system changed its totally obsolete now.

You will have so much power if you levelled up and got more life now.

With your low life now i can still crush you like a mouse even though i have less stats than you. If you levelled up i would have a big problem beating you. Assuming of course you havent shot yourself in the foot and only trained a couple of stats.


dunmugmeh [538353]

Deadly you should test. I have attacked you a few times before and i beat you like a mouse who has only played for a few months.

Attack me with your shiny rehabbed stats and see how you do.

If you only train a couple of stats though you will still lose.

But with the power of rehabbed stats you will easily crush the lower players and the weaklings and people who dont know what they are doing.
D3ADLY [282188]

I've considered it. I may even do it as I have debated it numerous times in the past since the changes. Even if just some, more HP with this system is definitely a huge help.
dunmugmeh [538353]

You should see if you are still a field mouse. i am ranked 949 in the stats hall of fame. i know how to train my stats.

see if you can beat me.