Yeah he cries hard when you jump in. BB is under the impression that Duke is his personal ATM, the guy is completely delusional
Duke has a beef
Started by RidgeRunner [518314] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 553 / 553 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah he cries hard when you jump in. BB is under the impression that Duke is his personal ATM, the guy is completely delusional
Finding 10 people to mug for 5m each is a little more difficult than having one target you can hit for 50m. Maybe not so difficult if you're BB, but he obviously see value in doing it or he would just attack other people.
I think the issue is the people saying he shouldn't be targeted by Duke, if he is taking 50m a day guaranteed then why not have some rebuttal?
Oh, I'm totally with Duke retaliating don't get me wrong.
Perhaps Duke shouldn't have so much money on him, if being mugged upsets him so much.
Can't have it both ways.
edit
Nice retal downrating RCA. Thanks.
I downrated you because I disagree with your post and your general attitude towards Duke - you seem to really be upset by a tiny part of the game for little reason.
You disagree with my opinion on Duke as I do with yours, don't let me upset you as much as Duke does otherwise we'll run out of forum space [:wink:]
Are you saying that you get bountied and flamed because of the actions of someone else?
I seriously hope it's worth it for you. Doesn't sound like a lot of fun.
Ah, the classic trolling technique, "y u mad tho?".
No, not upset in the slightest, despite your taunting chats and your retal downvoting.
If Duke is concerned about being mugged in this game he shouldn't carry so much cash all of the time. That's not an unreasonable position, and it certainly doesn't indicate that I'm upset.
Now stop being a weirdo stalker, kthanx.
I've honestly lost track of what you're talking about - I told you why I downvoted you, because I think you're needlessly whining about such a small feature which is Duke. I wouldn't get upset and start editing your post and think players are out to get you.
I thought the same thing about Duke having money out, not like he needs it for anything. Money must be getting topped up too if so much is being mugged, it's not his personal stash from flower running is it....
He clearly wants to be mugged so he can then have his fun with other players in "retaliation"....it's a game.
I quite like his banter, certainly given everyone something to talk about.....a lot it seems! Whoever is playing Duke is having a good ole chuckle to themselves for sure.
I understand why Duke has money on himself, as it encourages group attacks to Duke for some money.
But if only one person gets all the money, something is wrong...
If they don't want Duke to be solo'd than they should tweak his stats a little (won't seriously hurt group attacks since the reductions are percent-based) so that he can't be solo'd.
Staff-sanctioned harassment of regulars players for being in BB's company would be a rather passive-aggressive round-about ass-backwards over-complicated way of attempting to correct an easy problem.
Pics or it didnt happen
...there's only one person that has the rage, dry humor, and justified reasoning to lash out at the players...at least....to the extent Duke does...
Duke can only be Ched.
i would be surprised if its Ched, i cant imagine Ched with this Evil-Duck kind of attitude
I hope not, I just had a mission to send Duke a soccer ball in a wrapped box so I added a message asking him to take my package and play with my balls
Oh my god! A fight between BodyBagger and Duke! I've gotta know what alley this is in. Think how much money we could make with the leaked footage!
lol
I don't think they're trying to solve any problems, they just want to stir up some shit.
I don't really get all this. I'm loving the new duke. Risk verses reward, want to mug duke? Run the risk of retaliation as with any other player
Lol I got a forum ban for posting 2 words on this thread that I find far less insulting than dukes abortion insult and Parkinson's disease.
One rule for us and another for staff it seems.
Careful what you say guys :)