19 replies · 335 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 4 likes · Also it seems a bit silly making these pretty drastic changes or removing features for this incredibly niche and limited problem.
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 3 likes · Then how would legitimate brand new players add friends and enemies?
JussiJernkuuk[1874922]
· 2 likes · You buy defends? They probably got fedded and had their enemies and friends deleted manually. You can't have that many real friends anyway.
Like ChristinaXP, this same multi (guy has claimed to be the same person and I 100% believe this to be the case) has added me to his blacklist almost 200 times on different accounts. A quote from Ched in that exact thread -
"He certainly has a lot of time on his hands. When he's older, he'll look back on his actions and cringe with embarrassment, that I can assure you.
I corrected friends list / blacklist amounts."
So, if it ain't too much trouble, I'd like the same correction. And I believe Wenlock also deserves at least to be looked into, even if he deserves most of his enemies.
Perhaps only allow them to have a small friends list. They unlock the enemies list by becoming a donator (or buying slots with points). When a new player joins the game, you want to encourage them to build good relationships (friends), rather than bad ones anyways.
Fair point, hadn't considered that, had tunnel vision from the few spammers ruining it for legit players there.
Having it as a mission reward thing as mentioned could be quite good, or a level 2/3 feature? Or is a case of just updating the system for something else as you had already had in mind then I guess xP With only players active in the last 7 days or so counting on friends/enemies counts...?
I am not stopping until new players are unable to use a friends/enemy list, post on the forums, use chat, or do anything but sit there on a blank white wall that says "Please wait 7 days". Lawl!