Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke has a beef

Started by RidgeRunner [518314] on in Graveyard.

552 replies · 9.49k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 553 / 553 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sharkie [1971459]

Trust in Chedburn and let his will be done
Im sure that whoever does control Duke is being watched like a hawk by Ched and the staff for abusement of power. Sure it may seem like that to some at the moment but we have seen his reasons. Duke is like a living embodiment of chaos to us all. What shall he do next
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

-seeing all this over something so simple to resolve-

I have just had my last toilet roll taken off me by an emotionally charged individual unable to contain their grief.
Vampires till need to use the latrine people!

Wonder if the city will order extra tissues to keep up with the demand tomorrow.
Silky [1591346]

I hope that Chedburn has far more important things to do that to watch the actions of Duke.

That should be up to the lesser of the staffs to watch that as a group
Silky [1591346]

Perhaps I should be Duke.


Instead of Duke Missions, Its Snooch missions

I hand out loans. etc

Then I can insult everyone and they will know that its me, and not someone else hiding behind the guise of Duke


KickRocks [1030718]

I don't get all the hate for sugarvalves. Isn't this someone volunteering their time to write in what is basically a satirical newspaper for an online game? Who's the bigger a*****e, the person writing the article or the one that needs to critique it?
Nightmare [1637448]

I actually like the articles he's writing, for all these ppl who are on the "hate on sugar" bandwagon...why do they keep reading if it's shit. And if their not reading then how can they say it's shit. When i see a new article I read it right away, he's had some bias in the elimination competition but still decent summarization for all those who don't read forums or participated. And the last few were fairly entertaining and were interesting enough topics.

Keep Sugarvalves on for sure, better than newspaper only updating once a month.