Do you remember what your favourite PS2 game was?.
Playstation 2.
Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Do you remember what your favourite PS2 game was?.
:/ hmmmm hard to pick one..... Sly Cooper : Band of Thieves.
I would have to say one of my favourite games on ps2 was Driver 3
I only remember the game that pissed me off the most. The rage quits happened often (also the first game I rage quit). But I did finish it.
Stunt Driver
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy!
Pinkie :o
:o
:o
I remember playing Jak & Daxter was one of my favourite games.
Nfs Most wanted. I like racing games.
jak and daxter and ratchet and clank
Gun .... a gorey western. Maybe Mercenaries 1.
Can i do a ps1 game? Gran tusimo 2, it was and still is my favorite game to this day. I wish it was for ps2, but sadly not. If it has to be ps2 i would just choose guitar hero or something, i didn't play ps2 that much :/
tbh i pretty much enjoyed eveygame i had on my sega genesis, ps1 and 2 xD,
i guess on ps2 sanadreas was good
Need For Speed was such a good game, getting to pimp out your own cars and racing against other people was sure the Fast & Furious of gaming.
No other game can compare to the GTA franchise, wow when this game first came out I would never except it to be so different from how it is now. This game has literally brought us from one generation to the next. So many things you can do on GTA now that you never thought you would be able to do. Seriously can't wait till the GTA 6 comes out.
I forgot about NFS because of my sociopathic hate for Stunt Driver. I love racing games, too.
47 of 157 games I have on Steam are drivers. And 3 more on Origin.
Final Fantasy X without a doubt
God of war. The best of the best!
[image: www.mobygames.com]
This bad boy
This bad boy