Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Playstation 2.

Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.

31 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Heigw [1962062]

Can i do a ps1 game? Gran tusimo 2, it was and still is my favorite game to this day. I wish it was for ps2, but sadly not. If it has to be ps2 i would just choose guitar hero or something, i didn't play ps2 that much :/
DanielleJaide-x [1993866]

No other game can compare to the GTA franchise, wow when this game first came out I would never except it to be so different from how it is now. This game has literally brought us from one generation to the next. So many things you can do on GTA now that you never thought you would be able to do. Seriously can't wait till the GTA 6 comes out.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

I forgot about NFS because of my sociopathic hate for Stunt Driver. I love racing games, too.

47 of 157 games I have on Steam are drivers. And 3 more on Origin.